Stand out from the crowd. Gain clarity on your vocational path. Learn what makes you unique - and how to communicate this effectively.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM'S OBJECTIVE?
When you’re competing for a position along with a dozen other highly competent candidates, what helps you to stand out? This is where a Strengths-based approach would be invaluable. Through understanding their strengths, participants will discover the innate talents that are key to their success. This will grow their self-awareness and empower them to effectively brand themselves, communicating their greatest value-add to prospective employers (or the tertiary institutions of their choice).
Our Strengths-based Education & Career Guidance Program is customizable for:
- Secondary School Students (DSA & EAE Applications, Education & Career Guidance)
- JC Students (Personal Statement Writing for Scholarships, Education & Career Guidance)
- ITE Students (Personal Branding, Job Applications)
- Masters' Students (Personal Statement Writing for Scholarships, Personal Branding & Career Guidance)
- PhD Students (Personal Branding & Career Preparation)