Strengths-based Leadership® Workshop
The most effective people are always investing in strengths. Take the workplace for example: when an organization fails to focus on individuals' strengths, the odds of an employee being engaged are a dismal 1 in 11 (9%). But when an organization focuses on the strengths of its team members, the odds soar to almost 3 in 4 (73%).
When leaders focus on and invest in the strengths of their team members, the odds of each person being engaged goes up eightfold. Using the StrengthsFinder® Profiling Tool and the Strengths-Based Leadership framework, this course will empower every tier of leadership to effectively engage self & team members.
Note: This StrengthsFinder Leadership Workshop is eligible for SkillsFuture credit. If you register for the course and you are eligible for SkillsFuture credit (Singaporeans aged 25 and above), we will walk you through the process for claiming.
- Understand your full 34 StrengthsFinder profile and what your unique leadership style is
- Discover your greatest value-add as well as your blind spots
- Learn how to enhance your work performance, strengthen relationships at work and at home, and boost your level of professional fulfilment using the strengths paradigm
- Learn the research-backed approach to creating a positive working culture in your office, increasing levels of self-efficacy, hope, optimism, and resiliency for every team member
- Understand the 40 years of research backing up the Strengths-based Leadership® philosophy
- Diagnose the factors of disengagement and what you as a leader can do about it from a strengths-based developmental perspective
- Learn to create a strengths-based environment for a high-performance team culture
Date & Time
6 Sep 2018 (Thurs)
Halogen Foundation Singapore
336 Smith Street #07-303, 050336
$500 (no GST)
Special Introductory Rate: $400 (SkillsFuture credit may be used)
Min. Participants to Run the Course
Every course participant will receive:
- A Gallup CliftonStrengths Top 5 Assessment Code + Full 34 Unlock Code (worth S$135)
- The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 e-book
- A customised Strengths Tag with your Top 5
- The Leadership and Supervisory Skills Using Strengths-Based Leadership® Workbook
What are others saying about our workshops?
Register for the Workshop
Terms and Conditions
- Once a participant signs up for the course and has made payment via the SkillsFuture portal or via cash/cheque/bank deposit, there will be a 50% cancellation fee if the participant wishes to withdraw for any reason two weeks before the start of the actual workshop.
- There will be no refund if less than two weeks' notice is given for the cancellation.
- If the participant is not able to attend the course on the actual day but has not given us two weeks' notice prior to the start of the workshop, the full course fees are still applicable and there will be no refund given.
- If we do not reach the minimum number of participants to run the course, the course may be postponed to a later date. Should this be the case, we will contact the registered participants to make further arrangements.