There is no single right way to sell. In fact, there are as many ways to sell as there are salespeople. Gallup’s book, “Strengths-based Selling,” is based on 40 years of research on the 34 universal talent themes. In this course, participants will learn how to leverage on their talents and start selling the way they were born to. Through understanding the way they’re intrinsically wired, they will be empowered to bring the best of themselves to their sales approaches, thus increasing effectiveness, productivity, and team profitability.
- Discover what your innate selling strengths are
- Learn about the strengths philosophy towards greater sales performance
- Discover how your strengths have given you the best sales performance in the past
- Leverage on your strengths to become the best salesperson that you can be
- 1 full day (7 hours)
- Sales training (sales people)