“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” - Peter Drucker (Productivity Guru & Father of Management Consultancy). To put it simply, culture is the way things are done in an organization. Within every team, there is an existing culture that determines its dynamics – and this culture can either help or hinder the productivity and synergy of the team. In this course, participants will learn about how to change the culture of a team or organization to one that maximizes productivity, strengthens leadership capabilities, and increases the overall well-being of every team member.
- Understand the pillars of a culture and how it impacts the team/organization
- Understand the benefits of a strengths-based culture
- Learn how the characteristics of a strengths-based culture can positively impact the team/organization
- Connect your desired organizational objectives to the cultural behaviours you want to see
- 2 full days (7 hours each day)
- Culture building (teams)