* Millennials want feedback at least monthly - Oxford Economics after interviewing 1,400 Millennials.
The old way of management has gone and by 2025, millennials will make up 75% of the workforce. One of the main differences is that they are looking for a coach and not a boss.
According to Gallup, they also want their managers to talk about their strengths and what they are innately good at rather than weaknesses. This course will help prepare you for the upcoming demands of the younger workforce; by understanding how coaching is the management style of the future.
- Understand how the Gallup’s Strengths-based framework helps to increase performance
- Find out what your individual strengths as determined by the StrengthsFinder assessment
- Develop an understanding of what a coaching management style looks like
- Understand how coaching usings strengths can help to increase the engagement of the team
- 2 full days (7 hours each day)
- Leadership development (senior managers)