First impressions matter. When you meet a prospective employer or a client, knowing how to accurately market yourself is a vital skill in the working world. This course was designed for individuals wishing to learn the skills of professional (for business owners) and personal branding, particularly in application for work. Using the StrengthsFinder® Profiling Tool and Strengths School™'s proprietary course materials, participants will understand their greatest value-add to their respective workplaces and gain practical handles on how to market themselves and their brand.
- Learn the key concepts of branding and how it relates to you
- Develop your brand mantra: What do you want to be known for?
- Sharing who you are and not who you think you are; using strengths to be 'real' and authentic towards your audience
- Discover your main 'brand mantra' from your top 5 strengths and how to tell the world what you stand for
- 1 full day (7 hours)
- Professional development (managers and above)
- Career development (managers and above)