The StrengthsFinder Couple Workshop™ (Advanced) uses our very own LINK System™. It is based on the StrengthsFinder® philosophy created to help strengthen the partnership between couples.
Using the full 34 StrengthsFinder report of both individuals, this 1 Full-Day program is designed to help couples focus on each other’s strengths and facilitate powerful but often neglected conversations to deepen the relationship.
Couples will understand how to leverage on each other’s strengths to build up the household. Whether you have been together for 3 months or 30 years, this program is guaranteed to bring you fresh insights.
LEARN your partner’s unique strengths and your very own. Understand how each of you have already been using these strengths on a daily basis:
- Appreciate each other’s own dominant strengths and what they mean
- Embrace the unique communication and working styles
IDENTIFY your partner’s empowering traits instead of weaknesses:
- Explore the idea of how strengths can be misused and how that leads to challenges in the relationship
- Identify the genius and power of each strength and how to leverage them to run the household together
NAVIGATE through difficult times and learn to resolve conflicts using our strengths:
Identify strengths that clash and how to manage these conflicts
- Identify the different times that we impose on each other because of our strengths and gain greater self-awareness
KINDLE the fire of the relationship by speaking each other’s love languages:
- Understand each other’s love languages and learn a more effective approach to communicating love to each other
- Finish the program with a hands-on application session and communicate appreciation and love to each other
To register your interest for the StrengthsFinder Couple Workshop (Advanced), please click below.
Never heard of StrengthsFinder® or unsure of how this LINK System™ can benefit you?
Sign Up for our 2-hour Basic Singapore StrengthsFinder Couple Workshop™ to experience the impact of the StrengthsFinder® tool. Decide for yourself why it is so worth it to use the Strengths Philosophy to invest and strengthen your marriage!