This course is designed to ensure Singaporeans are career-resilient in a volatile and uncertain landscape.
The Singaporean economy faces a growing number of challenges: the loss of jobs due to automation (A.I.), an increasing dependence on technology that is exponentially displacing our workforce, and a widening gap between highly-educated, skilled workers versus unskilled workers. In fact, an Oxford study found that by 2034, 47% of jobs will disappear due to automation alone. How can the workforce stay relevant and grow sustainably in an ever-changing economic landscape? We believe Strengths-based interventions are the answer.
Using the G.E.M. Career Coaching Framework, participants will work with qualified coaches to understand the practical applications of their strengths at work.
This course discusses issues relating to career management and development, targeting in particular adult career crisis and transitions and career decision-making processes. Designed for executives to excel in their specific job scopes, this interactive workshop uses the StrengthsFinder® Profiling Tool to empower participants to glean fresh insights as to how they are uniquely wired, which will enable them to perform more effectively within their chosen industries.
Identify key professional talents with the Gallup StrengthsFinder® framework
Evaluate the gaps between career aspirations and current reality
Analyze career histories and achieve greater alignment between innate talents and job scopes
Learn how strengths can help bring more clarity in the areas where participants are naturally most productive
Review current & future career options and come up with an action plan to boost productivity
Date & Time
21st August 2017
10am - 6pm
The 3rd Space
China Square Central
18 Cross Street, #B1-05
Min. Participants to Run the Course
Every course participant will receive:
- A Gallup CliftonStrengths Top 5 Access Code + Full 34 Unlock Code (worth S$135)
- The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 E-book
- A customised Strengths Tag with your Top 5
- The Using Strengths for Career Success® Workbook
Register for the workshop and download the brochure
What others have said about our workshops
Terms and Conditions
- Once a participant signs up for the course and has made payment via the SkillsFuture portal or via cash/cheque/bank deposit, there will be a 50% cancellation fee if the participant wishes to withdraw for any reason two weeks before the start of the actual workshop.
- There will be no refund if less than two weeks' notice is given for the cancellation.
- If the participant is not able to attend the course on the actual day but has not given us two weeks' notice prior to the start of the workshop, the full course fees are still applicable and there will be no refund given.
- If we do not reach the minimum number of participants to run the course, the course may be postponed to a later date. Should this be the case, we will contact the registered participants to make further arrangements.