With research spanning over three decades, Gallup scientists discovered that individuals, teams and entire organisations succeed when they play to their strengths. This course is designed to help HR personnel understand their unique strengths using the Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder® Profiling Tool and how individual strengths contribute to the organisation, which in turn improves productivity at work and helps to build a stronger company culture.
Note: This course is eligible for SkillsFuture credit. If you register for the course and you are eligible for SkillsFuture credit (Singaporeans aged 25 and above), we will walk you through the process for claiming.
- Learn about your Top 5 StrengthsFinder talents
- Learn about the StrengthsFinder® philosophy and how that revolutionises HR processes
- Learn to focus and apply your strengths to build a strength-based HR process
- Learn about the researched-backed reason why organisations should move towards having a strengths-based paradigm of management
- Learn about the Gallup StrengthsFinder® framework and gain practical handles on how to train and refocus managers to have strengths-based conversations with their staff
- Learn how to incorporate strength-focused thinking into the hiring process, focusing on what energizes the candidate at work to determine the placements of these talents, rather than simply the competencies identified in the job description.
- Learn practical steps to build a HR culture that supports and leverages on the talents of each individual
- Learn about the new strengths-based performance reviews and how that can help the organization build resilience in an uncertain future
Date & Time
9 June 2017
10am - 6pm
The 3rd Space
China Square Central
18 Cross Street, #B1-05
$500 (no GST)
Special Introductory Rate: $400
Min. Participants to Run the Course
Every course participant will receive:
- A Gallup CliftonStrengths Top 5 Assessment Code
- The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 e-book
- A customised Strengths Tag with your Top 5
- The Strengths-Based HR Processes® Workbook
Register your interest and download the brochure
Terms and Conditions
- Once a participant signs up for the course and has made payment via the SkillsFuture portal or via cash/cheque/bank deposit, there will be a 50% cancellation fee if the participant wishes to withdraw for any reason two weeks before the start of the actual workshop.
- There will be no refund if less than two weeks' notice is given for the cancellation.
- If the participant is not able to attend the course on the actual day but has not given us two weeks' notice prior to the start of the workshop, the full course fees are still applicable and there will be no refund given.
- If we do not reach the minimum number of participants to run the course, the course may be postponed to a later date. Should this be the case, we will contact the registered participants to make further arrangements.