First impressions matter. When you meet a prospective employer or a client, knowing how to accurately market yourself is a vital skill in the working world. This course was designed for individuals wishing to learn the skills of professional (for business owners) and personal branding, particularly in application for work. Using the Clifton StrengthsFinder® 2.0 Profiling Tool and Strengths School™'s proprietary course materials, participants will understand their greatest value-add to their respective workplaces and gain practical handles on how to market themselves and their brand.
Note: This course is eligible for SkillsFuture credit. If you register for the course and you are eligible for SkillsFuture credit (Singaporeans aged 25 and above), we will walk you through the process for claiming.
- Understand your greatest talents
- Learn the key concepts of branding and how it relates to you
- Find out your unique strengths and how that helps you understand more about what to brand yourself by
- Discover your passion and how to use that for your brand
- Know your core values and how to use that for your brand
- Find out your calling using 'The Power of Purpose' framework to build your brand
- Develop your brand mantra: What do you want to be known for?
- Develop a brand statement using your strengths to 'sell' yourself
- Sharing who you are and not who you think you are; using strengths to be 'real' and authentic towards your audience
- Discover your main 'brand mantra' from your top 5 strengths and how to tell the world what you stand for
Date & Time
10am - 6pm
Chinatown / CBD Area (Exact location TBC)
$500 (no GST)
Special Introductory Rate: $400
Min. Participants to Run the Course
Every course participant will receive:
- A Gallup CliftonStrengths Top 5 Access Code + Full 34 Unlock Code (worth S$135)
- The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 E-book
- A customised Strengths Tag with your Top 5
- The Professional and Personal Branding with StrengthsFinder® Workbook
Register for the workshop and download the brochure
What others have said about our workshops
Terms and Conditions
- Once a participant signs up for the course and has made payment via the SkillsFuture portal or via cash/cheque/bank deposit, there will be a 50% cancellation fee if the participant wishes to withdraw for any reason two weeks before the start of the actual workshop.
- There will be no refund if less than two weeks' notice is given for the cancellation.
- If the participant is not able to attend the course on the actual day but has not given us two weeks' notice prior to the start of the workshop, the full course fees are still applicable and there will be no refund given.
- If we do not reach the minimum number of participants to run the course, the course may be postponed to a later date. Should this be the case, we will contact the registered participants to make further arrangements.