Ancient Chinese philosopher and writer Lao Tzu said, "Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power."
At Strengths School™, we believe that you can master yourself when you understand how you naturally think, feel, and behave. Using the StrengthsFinder® profile assessment as a tool, this workshop is designed to give you an in-depth understanding and practical tools to set you up for success in every sphere of life.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is for middle to senior-level executives who wish to:
• further your professional development in leadership
• learn the Strengths-Based approach to grow personal productivity
• Know your Full 34 StrengthsFinder® report
• Understand how your Top 10 Talent Themes can grow your professional and personal life
• Learn how to grow your Talents to Strengths effectively
• Develop your Top Talent Themes to help you build influence
• Navigate confidently through change and challenging situations
• Be coached by a Gallup-certified coach on how you can apply your Talent themes for performance and productivity
• Receive resources that will help you grow your Talent themes to Strengths
Download the brochure for more information.
Date & Time Venue Cost
TBA (2-Day Workshop) 3 Anson Road, #32-00 $1,950
9.30am - 5.30pm Springleaf Tower (079909) $1,650 (Early Bird Rate)