Millennials, the demographic cohort making up the bulk of today's workforce (born 1980's to early 2000's), can be somewhat of a mystery to their predecessors. Marked by high social connectivity and an increased familiarity with technology and new media, the millennial generation operates in a drastically different manner compared with the previous generations. Using Gallup's groundbreaking research report How Millennials Want to Work and Live (2016) as well as the Strengths-Based Leadership® Framework, participants will be equipped with new insights and a practical framework to lead this vibrant and dynamic generation.
Note: This course is eligible for SkillsFuture credit. If you register for the course and you are eligible for SkillsFuture credit (Singaporeans aged 25 and above), we will walk you through the process for claiming.
- Know your top 5 StrengthsFinder themes and how they help you to lead better
- Understand the needs of the millennial generation and how to better engage them in the workplace
- Learn about the characteristics of today's older generations in the workplace
- Understand how current organisational cultures support and hinder millennial employees
- Learn how the Strengths paradigm can help bridge the gap towards the millennials
- Learn how strengths can decipher the innate motivations of the millennials and how to leverage on these strengths
- Experience demonstrations of how to do strengths-based coaching with a millennial
- Learn how to build a strengths-based culture that can retain the millennial generation
- Understand how millennials like to have conversations (frequency and type of conversations)
- Gain perspective on how millennials want to work and live (pros and cons)
Date & Time
10am - 6pm
The 3rd Space
China Square Central
18 Cross Street, #B1-05
$500 (no GST)
Special Introductory Rate: $400
Min. Participants to Run the Course
Every course participant will receive:
- A Gallup CliftonStrengths Top 5 Assessment Code
- The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 e-book
- A customised Strengths Tag with your Top 5
- The Millennial Retention with the Strengths-Based Leadership® Framework Workbook
Register your interest and download the brochure
Terms and Conditions
- Once a participant signs up for the course and has made payment via the SkillsFuture portal or via cash/cheque/bank deposit, there will be a 50% cancellation fee if the participant wishes to withdraw for any reason two weeks before the start of the actual workshop.
- There will be no refund if less than two weeks' notice is given for the cancellation.
- If the participant is not able to attend the course on the actual day but has not given us two weeks' notice prior to the start of the workshop, the full course fees are still applicable and there will be no refund given.
- If we do not reach the minimum number of participants to run the course, the course may be postponed to a later date. Should this be the case, we will contact the registered participants to make further arrangements.