A StrengthsFinder® Workshop for Influential Leaders
In early 2016, Gallup Organization, a renowned analytics company, released a report titled “How Millennials Want to Work and Live.” Through their extensive research, they uncovered that millennials will change the world more than any other generation. The report recommended that unless we are willing to change our organisational culture, we will be unable to engage this rising generation that see jobs as their life!
This study has given rise to the role of a coach, making it one of the most celebrated roles in the world today. A coach is someone who values people and help them understand and build their strengths. A coach is also someone who is courageous to challenge and ask difficult personal questions.
We at Strengths School™ recognise this instrumental role in society and have developed Mentorship Mastery -- a 2-day workshop packed with highly practical strategies to help you coach those in your spheres of influence. Using the StrengthsFinder® tool as a foundation, you will be coached on how your innate talents can enable you to be a relational, empathetic and empowering coach.
British Prime Minister and writer, Benjamin Disraeli says, “The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.” Help someone unveil their riches today.
Benefits of Having a Coach
People who have had a life coach:
• 70% improved in work performance
• 73% improved in relationships
• 72% improved in communication skills
• 67% improved life/work balance
• 86% of companies had a return of investment
• 96% of companies said that they would repeat the process of hiring a coach
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for:
Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Directors, Teachers, Counsellors, Mentors, Coaches, Pastors, Parents or anyone who desires to help someone else succeed in life.
Completed Personal Mastery Course
• Know how you can use your top talent themes from your Full 34 StrengthsFinder report can help you be a relatable and effective coach
• Understand the basics of coaching vs mentoring
• Learn coaching strategies that uses your top talent themes to help others gain performance
• Develop your own flavor of coaching style